Free html editor vs normal html...

User 2144239 Photo

0 posts

blbenavidez wrote:
I need to know if I buy the HTML Editor can I use the program on two computers? The reason is I work at two diffrent places during the day and at night.

You can install it on up to 3 computers under the same license. :)
User 2061459 Photo

Trial User
2 posts

Thanks Monica! I know have to deside if I want both the Editor and E-commerce.
Bennie
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

blbenavidez wrote:
Thanks Monica! I know have to deside if I want both the Editor and E-commerce.
Bennie

Why not go for one of the excellent value Bundles...once you get the Coffee Cup bug you will want them all anyway :D
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

well, as long as CoffeeCup keeps creating more neat and really cool programs and stuff, we will just keep buying them and that helps fund the support on stuff we have bought too. Say good things about the programs when your out there on the net will help bring more people on board too.. ;)

@blbenavidez, I would say the answer is yes. After all you need to be able to get your work done and that's what the software is for.

lol, I keep forgetting to go to last page of posts and see additional communications.. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.