Suggestions for Foundation Framer -...

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Hi Scott,
That doesn't work on my FF if I hover my mouse over the top left corner of any element row column or otherwise, all I get is what it is I am hovering over, which is ok if thats the element I want to work on, but say I want to alter the width of that row, I have to go into the Inspector (regardless of the %) and scroll up and down in that until the particular row is highlighted, then double click it to get into design view.

Another for instance I have a row/column in that column are a number of containers, one container holds a H3 element and a paragraph, If I want to do something with that container, I cannot get to it until I go to the Inspector, and scroll through until it highlights. (even selecting the paragraph and then going to the inspector doesn't open with the paragraph highlighted, it opens at the top. same goes for the row that holds all I can't get to it unless I go to the inspector and scroll up or down for it to highlight.

It's not a great issue, just would be nice to be able to choose, it looks like maybe there is something wrong with my install, because from your screenshot thats exactly what I am trying to describe (poorly) but that just doesn't work on my FF
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wayanjaya wrote:
Hi Scott,
That doesn't work on my FF if I hover my mouse over the top left corner of any element row column or otherwise, all I get is what it is I am hovering over, which is ok if thats the element I want to work on, but say I want to alter the width of that row, I have to go into the Inspector (regardless of the %) and scroll up and down in that until the particular row is highlighted, then double click it to get into design view.

It's not a great issue, just would be nice to be able to choose, it looks like maybe there is something wrong with my install, because from your screenshot thats exactly what I am trying to describe (poorly) but that just doesn't work on my FF

Did you see my comment at the bottom of the last screenshot? If your ZOOM is not set to 100%, you do have to use the Inspector pane.

https://s32.postimg.org/ot98mr0p1/Screen_Shot_2016_07_16_at_6_12_25_PM.png
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Ok here is something interesting and confusing at the same time.

I went into the templates thingy and opened the template you put up as a sample, and low & behold those drop down thingy's were there.

So I figured that maybe it was something with my project, having started from scratch so to speak (using the blank with components one) I saved my project as a theme re-opened it and there they are drop down choices.

Closed it all down, reopened and opened my project as a theme, hahahaha the little drop downs are still there. don't know how you fixed it from over there :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D, that's why you guys are all magicians I suppose.

STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Hmmmm ZOOOM now I get it, but my problem is that there is always that hidden breakpoint that is behind the design pane (I only have a small 14" laptop) so I always work with that in view (not in view I tend to forget it is there.

So you are not magicians after all, and the simple solution is for me to save my pennies and buy a bigger monitor, I will try to be a good boy for the rest of the year, maybe Santa will bring me one.

thanks for your time and trouble.

Wayan
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

User 2706435 Photo

Ambassador
444 posts

Selector classes for Foundation Data-Toggler (and other Foundation features).

http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/t … -css-class

To properly use the Data Toggle feature, one would need to create a class that can be used by the toggle to add on or remove from another class, that acts as a double selector in some cases. So instead adding a class to an element, there needs a way to have have a class exist, for the toggler to active. Not all toggle operations require a double selector, but there are some cases that do such as this: http://foundation.zurb.com/sites/docs/t … e-targets, and a thread discussion using an example from the Zurb University for an off-canvas overlay panel, otherwise just appending the class to an element may require multiple rewrites if an edit is needed.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Video element being promised since RLM and surprisingly yet to be implement after years into RSD / RFF but we have this element in RCS, wonder why :(

Being able to control The /* comment */ comment syntax within application for both HTML and CSS would be cool.

Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

Mansour ... wrote:
Video element being promised since RLM and surprisingly yet to be implement after years into RSD / RFF but we have this element in RCS, wonder why :(

Being able to control The /* comment */ comment syntax within application for both HTML and CSS would be cool.

I'll vote for this one. :D

Scott, I think you put the wrong update number in your post for the latest update. Isn't that supposed to be #100?
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

I have noticed Foundation Icon Fonts isn't implemented into SFF, Since it's base on Zurb Foundation Framework it would be cool to use Foundation Icon Fonts.
http://zurb.com/playground/foundation-icon-fonts-3
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Would be possible the newly made components and symbols to be saved in application instead of project?

By having this feature, we don't have to spend time to create each time a new one.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Ready made blocks / Premade Layouts for fast creating site

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.