Suggestions for Foundation Framer -...

User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Unless I am missing something, how about the ability to edit the öptions" inside the dropdown box. that would be nice (know that it can be done in html editor after exporting, but I'm getting a bit forgetful nowadays in my old age, and I am sure others would like to be able to do that.
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2699991 Photo

4,782 posts
Online Now

Frank Cook wrote:
In Design panel > Style, the Reset button is placed at the end of the 'State' line, giving the impression that clicking it will reset the styling for the whichever of the states (Regular, Hover etc.) is displayed in that line.

In fact the Reset button resets the styling for all the states, but only of the Type, Class or ID that is showing in the 'Apply to' box. To avoid misleading the unwary, I suggest that the Reset button be put at the end of the 'Apply to' line rather than at the end of the 'State' line.

Frank

Or how about just giving more information on the tool tip when hovering over the re-set button something like
"Reset All States"
Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 188640 Photo

895 posts

I was working on my laptop and noticed that I couldn't get to the last two elements. The last two I can see or get to are Subgrid and Container. I can't get to the List Container or the Link Container elements. It will not let me scroll down to those two and like they are not there.

I tried resizing the program window without any results.

My resolution is set all the way our at 1366 x 768.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Suggestion which really annoying me in RSD and FF, please consider changing;
From Following Code

<ul class="unorder-list">
<li class="list-item">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing</li>
<li class="list-item">Suspendisse pulvinar mi at hendrerit gravida libero</li>
<li class="list-item">Aliquam erat volutpat sed augue semper porta</li>
<li class="list-item">Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum</li>
<li class="list-item">Maecenas scelerisque massa sit amet molestie congue</li>
</ul>

To This
<ul class="unorder-list">
<li class="list-item">Item 1</li>
<li class="list-item">Item 2</li>
<li class="list-item">Item 3</li>
<li class="list-item">Item 4</li>
<li class="list-item">Item 5</li>
</ul>

Thank you
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 2840763 Photo

4 posts

Allow designer to set custom colors for Guides under the 'Show Guides' icon.
User 2840763 Photo

4 posts

Having to scroll the right hand column, together with having to find, open and close accordion-style windows to change settings is a real pain, especially when the items and accordions start to disappear off the bottom of the screen. My suggestion is to use tabs or icons (see attached image) with hover tool tips so that one click opens content in right hand vertical column, rather than having to wrestle opening and closing and finding then scrolling horizontal accordions.
Attachments:
User 2308478 Photo

3 posts

Been working with RFF rather than RSD the last few days. Nice product, but still some things that need tweaking. Lots of new things to learn!
1. Slider bar on top should extend all the way to the right window margin, and the dark gray bar above the element drop-down should be moved just below it. (RSD & RFF)
2. A lock slider should be added on the far right of the settings pane, so the type and classes elements (and whatever else the user wants) can be always seen if the user scrolls to the bottom of the pane. Occasionally, the focus can be inadvertently lost to another object, and this would allow being sure the focus hasn’t changed before making changes. (RSD & RFF)
3. If a border is changed to “not zero”, then the fly-out window should automatically popup for line width & line style. (RSD & RFF)
4. It ought to be possible to drop segments of one RSD or RFF project into another, rather than having to recode from scratch. (RSD & RFF)
5. Borders previously set continue to visible even when button is grayed out later. However, setting to 0 px, then turning off will clear the borders. (RFF, not sure about RSD)
6. Naming and renaming of pages should be written into the program (RFF, not sure about RSD). It appears that now we can only duplicate index page, making an index-1, index-2, etc. page, or to make a new blank page, or duplicates of it – blank-1, blank-2, etc.
7. I’ve been saving a lot, since I’ve gotten two program crashes where I lost my most recent work. :-(
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Color indicator for selected classes in RSD, RFF, RCS, RED and etc...

https://i.imgsafe.org/6f0e44ba85.png
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 2440486 Photo

11 posts

Is the implied suggestion that we should all migrate to FF from RSD? It is hard to imagine that the support for FF and rsd will be equal.
User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

Stick with what you know

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.