Suggestions for Foundation Framer -...

User 564745 Photo

51 posts

Is there something like in MUSE scroll effects using pixel points as triggers?
User 564745 Photo

51 posts

Will the likes of menu builder - responsive slider - webform builder work within the software - hint will you add include buttons to import in the page elements Code sets pre-built in their respective software and will you be updating those applications to reflect better in FF?

BTW i am loving the evolution of the responsive tool-sets you are building
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Feature Request: Drag and drop indicator for containers, whether to be nested or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LzsUoJAig

Regards and happy weekend
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.
User 325858 Photo

20 posts

Feature request: Integrate webfont support (other than just Google fonts)

I really like the Google fonts integration and 80% of the time between web safe fonts and Google fonts I am able to meet specific client needs. There are quite a few occasions where a client has specific webfont guidelines that I need to follow and as opposed to adding @font imports to a custom css file and defining text blocks with custom css classes, it would be nice to have this function added in the same way Google fonts are implemented. Even if I (the user) were responsible for gathering the .eot or .wof files and adding them to resources it would still be nice to have this interface available in the program.
User 325858 Photo

20 posts

Another feature request: Resource search function.

I have a site that was created in RSD that has quite a large selection of resources and when updating it I constantly have to scroll through hundreds of resources to find what I am looking for. A search function whilst inside the resources pane would hold true for CFF too (which I will probably switch over to at some point).
User 2439499 Photo

5 posts

Would it be possible (or is it already possible) to detach the tools panel (or individual tabs) to a second monitor in a dual display arrangement?
User 2824422 Photo

2 posts

1. Have the option of moving the layout/content/design/settings/inspector window from the right hand side to the left hand side. By having it on the left hand side, elements won't have to be dragged as far to place them on the surface.
2. In Outline, provide ability to right click an element and get a menu of actions, such as duplicate.
User 190660 Photo

2 posts

First, thanks for all the hard work. Would it be possible to integrate spellcheck?
User 2824422 Photo

2 posts

Make the Inspector pane separate, like the Toolbar. Like the Toolbar, it would show by default, and could be hidden. Besides allowing content/elements/components/symbols to be dropped onto the browser pane, allow them to also be dropped onto the Inspector pane.
User 434929 Photo

Ambassador
938 posts

Please increase the number of nesting containers, currently limited to 2 ( the number of nesting containers inside the single container )
Guys at coffeecup are awesometacular.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.