It unlocks the ability to create multi-column layouts. This awesome control allows content to flow into new columns automatically while keeping everything balanced.
Just drop text, images, buttons, etc. into a single container, then set the number of columns that you want the content divided into. Like magic, you’ll see the content get evenly distributed and reflow accordingly at different screen widths! Yes, good text and typography are (still) key to the success of a site design. This new tool just ups the typographic arrangement a notch… or five.
Here is the lowdown on the latest build:
- Directly insert HTML containers (navigation, footers, figures, and more.)
- New Typography Decoration controls (use with Link Container elements.)
- Added attributes we had missed before (data-accordion, data-accordion-item, etc…)
- We added new inline tags (strong, em, small, code and even quotes!)
- Boosted the number of classes that can be applied to an element (use up to six.)
- Support added for negative values in box-shadow radius spread control. (you’ll like it.)
- We relaxed the jumpiness that randomly occurred when working in Breakpoints mode.
- Updated the scale control effect (use the Y and X values independently.)
- We caught some missing Google Font variations (rounded them up back into the app.)
- Tweaked the effect controls so they respond seamlessly on different states (like hover).
- Improved rendering consistency across browsers (especially for older ones).
- Along with oodles of miscellaneous tweaks and backend power-ups.
You’ll love this too. We are finishing up a massive help guide for the new Bootstrap Builder design app. You’ll find this helpful because 90% of the guide can be used with Foundation Framer since both apps have a similar interface. Yes, we’re also making a dedicated guide for FF as well.
Be sure to swing by your account to get this free upgrade. And please don’t be shy to tell us how you feel about it on social media. We’d love to hear it!