New version of Form Designer out...

User 188640 Photo

747 posts

I'm pretty much pulling my hair out trying to get ANY for to work on a website. I've never had this kind of trouble with WFB and now I've built a form in FB and can't get anything hooked up.

I feel the same about this as everyone else.
A Rose is Just a Weed in a Corn Patch!
User 453359 Photo

Director
9 posts

Hi everyone !

It's Hans, the guy that is trying to manage CoffeeCup Software :)

I understand the frustration of the Web Form builder / Form Designer customers, Web Form Builder is only a tiny bit responsive and Form Designer does not have a back end yet.

We looked at using the old backend with the new Form Designer, but then we saw that with cloud computing, we should also upgrade the backend technology we use. We have a prototype running of what the backend should look like, but we estimate that it will take us at least 2 - 3 months to implement that. At this time we are focusing on the Site Designer 3.5 release which could be ready within the next 10 - 14 days.

Thanks for using our software, my pledge to you is that we will continue to focus on make our important products (yes - that includes Form Builder) better and better. Also a big THANK YOU to all for all the help y'all are giving in the forums :D

Hans
User 53507 Photo

28 posts

Exactly what I wanted to know . . . my confidence has been renewed.
Thanks very much Hans!
User 2903050 Photo

254 posts

Hi Hans, I am not sure you will see this but here goes. Will the site designer 3.5 be a free ungrade to site designer 3 customers or will it be a standalone purchaseable product. Regards Phil
User 453359 Photo

Director
9 posts

Hey Phil et al. ==> Site Designer 3.5 will be free for our 3.0 users. Site Designer 4.0 will be a paid upgrade.

I will share our Software offerings road map to all our users shortly through a more formal channel.

greetings

Hans

User 2906089 Photo

44 posts

Hans,

How's the roadmap coming?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.