Form Designer Ver3.0 Build 138 (Beta...

User 2622524 Photo

96 posts

Not sure if this forum is the correct one to post questions with regards to the new Form Designer Ver 3.0 (BETA)?

User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Whishes for the Web Form Designer - HTML5 Input Attributes II

The autocomplete attribute specifies whether a form or input field should have autocomplete on or off.
When autocomplete is on, the browser automatically completes the input values based on values that the user has entered before.
Tip: It is possible to have autocomplete "on" for the form, and "off" for specific input fields, or vice versa.
The autocomplete attribute works with <form> and the following <input> types: text, search, url, tel, email, password, datepickers, range, and color.

The novalidate attribute is a <form> attribute.
When present, novalidate specifies that the form data should not be validated when submitted.

The autofocus attribute specifies that the input field should automatically get focus when the page loads.

The form attribute specifies one or more forms an <input> element belongs to.
Tip: To refer to more than one form, use a space-separated list of form ids.

The formaction attribute specifies the URL of a file that will process the input control when the form is submitted.
The formaction attribute overrides the action attribute of the <form> element.
The formaction attribute is used with type="submit" and type="image".

The formenctype attribute specifies how the form data should be encoded when submitted (only for forms with method="post").
The formenctype attribute overrides the enctype attribute of the <form> element.
The formenctype attribute is used with type="submit" and type="image".

The formmethod attribute defines the HTTP method for sending form-data to the action URL.
The formmethod attribute overrides the method attribute of the <form> element.
The formmethod attribute can be used with type="submit" and type="image".

The formnovalidate attribute overrides the novalidate attribute of the <form> element.
The formnovalidate attribute can be used with type="submit".

The formtarget attribute specifies a name or a keyword that indicates where to display the response that is received after submitting the form.
The formtarget attribute overrides the target attribute of the <form> element.
The formtarget attribute can be used with type="submit" and type="image".

The list attribute refers to a <datalist> element that contains pre-defined options for an <input> element.

The multiple attribute specifies that the user is allowed to enter more than one value in the <input> element.
The multiple attribute works with the following input types: email, and file.

The pattern attribute specifies a regular expression that the <input> element's value is checked against.
The pattern attribute works with the following input types: text, search, url, tel, email, and password.
Tip: Use the global title attribute to describe the pattern to help the user.

The placeholder attribute specifies a hint that describes the expected value of an input field (a sample value or a short description of the format).
The hint is displayed in the input field before the user enters a value.
The placeholder attribute works with the following input types: text, search, url, tel, email, and password.

I hope that you listen to the beta developers that test your product and give your suggestion for improve and advanced an good software Web Form Designer.
Kind regards
Stephane

Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

STEFKE wrote:

I hope that you listen to the beta developers that test your product and give your suggestion for improve and advanced an good software Web Form Designer.
Kind regards
Stephane

The app gives control over everything you mention — it seems to me you have not really spent any time with the app.
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 232214 Photo

COO
827 posts

Chris Fourie wrote:
Not sure if this forum is the correct one to post questions with regards to the new Form Designer Ver 3.0 (BETA)?

Hey there Chris,

We wanted to give everybody the opportunity to play with and test the app over the Christmas holiday first. We will be opening a dedicated forum for Form Designer next week.
The future of web layout has arrived and it's called CSS Grid. CoffeeCup helps you to get ready with a free guide, the Grid Builder app plus cool demos & themes.
User 2624719 Photo

265 posts

Hi Bob
As i have web form Builder 2.9 and you are tempting me with this new form designer would i be right in thinking that your new form builder code name form flex ( i think )will be the same ,or are we talking of a different program all together .
i ask this because i remember when i purchased Bootstrap then Rsd and found Bootstrap Builder
was also in that . this is not a question that i meeny on the country i just dont use Bootstrap as it is in Rsd

Regards Adrian
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Looks like Web designer is just for Foundation users... I have only been playing with it for an hour, so I don't know everything, though.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2624719 Photo

265 posts

Hi Inger
I thought it might be able to be used in the new program CSS builder as well as it is the latest program i have and that looks very promising as a great way to Design something different .
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts

Maybe. I've not got that far into checking it out yet.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2622524 Photo

96 posts

Thank you Bob :)

Bob Visser wrote:
Chris Fourie wrote:

Hey there Chris,

We wanted to give everybody the opportunity to play with and test the app over the Christmas holiday first. We will be opening a dedicated forum for Form Designer next week.
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,181 posts

This is a great form designer. I will be able to update a few of my apps that I built and take them to a new level.
First form with the new Form Designer.
http://ericrohloff.com/coffeecup/ccforu … maker.html

Still working out how the email appears in all clients.
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.