Want to unpublish site - Page 2 -...

User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

I get this message:

S-Drive doesn't allow the requested operation on the file or folder you have selected.
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jenifer Jett wrote:
I get this message:

S-Drive doesn't allow the requested operation on the file or folder you have selected.

You are probably trying to delete one of the protected folders like "sites or storage". You need to go into that folder and remove the contents.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

Yes, they are the site and storage folders. But they are empty. I already deleted the contents.
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

What site are you trying to delete? All your sites except for http://outdoorfab.coffeecup.com/ have content still in them.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

coffeecup.tandemmedia

Do I have to delete all of the content? I don't want to dismantle the site, just unpublish it.
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

If I delete everything and save it, it will save to my computer that way. If I delete and then save under a different name, will that help me?
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

Think I figured it out.
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jenifer Jett wrote:
Think I figured it out.

All good then?
User 2333637 Photo

114 posts

Nevermind. I deleted everything from the website. Uploaded new content and the old homepage is still showing up online.
TandemMediaUSA.com

Jen
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Jenifer Jett wrote:
Nevermind. I deleted everything from the website. Uploaded new content and the old homepage is still showing up online.

That is a cache issue then. Just hard refresh.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.