User 496545 Photo

3 posts

User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

FH LUBBE wrote:
Any comments and suggestions please.

http://lazarus.lambministries.co.za

Thanx.

Nice looking site, straight to the point, not cluttered, good work :-)
User 488057 Photo

130 posts

Hi Everyone,

In July 2008, I downloaded VSD 5.9.4 and started working on a website for a nonprofit that I founded in May 2007. This is the first real website that I have ever created, so I had a lot of things to learn along the way. Fortunately, VSD shortened my learning curve considerably and made this project much easier for me than it would have been otherwise. Therefore, I want to first express my thanks to Coffee Cup for developing such a great software product, and I also want to thank everyone on this forum for all the help and advice you have given me the last three years whenever I had a problem that I couldn't solve, whenever I couldn't figure out how to do something, and whenever I got stuck in some other weird dilemma. You've all been so helpful and supportive in so many ways, and so quick to respond to every message that I've posted here (especially you, Scott! ;) ). Thank you all very much for being there when I needed you.

Though I had originally launched my website on June 12th, I only told a few close friends about it at the time because I wanted their feedback before I shared it with everyone I knew. Based on their recommendations, I then made a number of changes and improvements to my website, which I finally finished last night. So, now I'm telling everyone about my website, including all of you here on this forum. I know that some of you won't like my website because of its literary content, but that's not the main reason I'm sharing it with you. Of course, if you do like it because of its literary content, I'll be delighted all the more. Nevertheless, I'm mostly interested in your thoughts on my website's structure, function, color scheme, and all those other things that can determine the difference between a good website and an excellent website. Whatever feedback each of you provide will be appreciated, so I'll thank you in advance for doing so. My website is located at the following URL:

www.bornagainchurchdropouts.org

Enjoy! And thanks for checking it out.

Tom
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

It is such fun to make websites with VSD and now I want to make a website for mobile devices and am wondering if we can make them in VSD by just miniturizing the current website or make it smaller in a repeating verticle manner. This is the website I would like to make a mobile version for. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for any ideas. http://www.bookplate.biz
User 448695 Photo

88 posts

I am an Aussie who has designed www.bumpybuns.com.au with VSD.
Also designed www.earthygirls.com with VSD.

See my post.
Janys
Bumpy Buns
Specializing in Australian Modern Cloth Nappies
www.bumpybuns.com.au
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Your second link doesn't work.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Sharoni.
This is probably not the best place to be selling your sites. I have removed your sales pitch. If there is a link in your site, someone will be able to contact you through that. It would probably also be the place to include an ad for the sale you are after.
User 436610 Photo

1 post

www.IndyGunSafety.com

Some of you may notice scrabbling and jumbling of words and pics. This is what I am trying to figure out! This has been a constant problem with this program.
User 322842 Photo

209 posts

Randy, I took a quick cruse through your site, I did not see anything that looked out of sorts.
I'm on an XP machine, FF 5

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.