Post your website here! - Page 53 -...

User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

....and Tomalicious??? Well,..I'm James T. Kirk so forget it....;)
Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 2176485 Photo

84 posts

Here's my effort - made with Visual Site designer and Firestarter:

www.matrixlloyd.com

There were a few techie hiccups along the way (I had no website building experience before) but the nice folk at CoffeeCup were quick to help in the few instances I couldn't find anything in the forums.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.
User 117361 Photo

Ambassador
6,076 posts

Benjamin...very professional looking, and I have to say that I happily lost myself in the content which I found absolutely fascinating. :)
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Beautiful site, Benjamin Palma! Even though I'm not in the market for a luxury boat, I couldn't help having a look around. I've seen plenty of "pro" sites that don't look/function as good as this. I love how the buttons on the home page match the logo. :)

One little nit-pick... I'd link the logo back to the home page so users can always get back no matter what page they're on.
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Very impressive Benjamin i must say

Viewed in mozila firefox on my laptop, with XP PRO for some reason pages are not central, all offset to right , this may be a quirk worth looking in to as it slightly spoils the otherwise very professional appearance.

Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 2176485 Photo

84 posts

Thanks for the feedback, guys!
User 2217050 Photo

30 posts

www.marshallserviceco.com

Website for my business, made it one day last week when I was home sick.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Logan,

One thing I need to mention right off the bat is that it took a very long time for your site to load because you are using huge photos for your site and scaling them down instead of resizing them to the scaled down size. This means your site has to actually load the full image size (the huge one) even though it's only showing a smaller version of it.

Always best to resize your images to the size they will actually be on the site so they load much faster for your visitors. :)
User 2217050 Photo

30 posts

Advice taken. Best to have a peppy website since the average visitor is only about 30 seconds, usually just to see how professional things look before they call.

See if thats better.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Yep that's much much better Logan, and quick work too nice job :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.