Newbie needing a tutorial for Visions...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
Didn't I upload the right thing?

You still have the same problem. Just look at your screenshot and you can see the same nested folder issue. Again, never upload the _exported folder itself. You upload the contents.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

These aren't the contents?

registrant-information
common
fbapp
storage
theme
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Again, look at your screenshot and you can see the same nested folder issue. Probably easier if you just delete every possible folder that contains a form file and then once done, upload only the _exported folder contents to your server.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

Is it possible to use my free S-Drive for this site? Right now, it's www.gsumchurch.com & it "points"? to LunarPages. I was in the hospital when I made the gsumchurch site & wasn't paying any attention to what the S-Drive can do.
I am doing as you suggested & hope I get it right this time. Thank you for you time, Scott. I feel very inadequate.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
Is it possible to use my free S-Drive for this site? Right now, it's www.gsumchurch.com & it "points"? to LunarPages. I was in the hospital when I made the gsumchurch site & wasn't paying any attention to what the S-Drive can do.
I am doing as you suggested & hope I get it right this time. Thank you for you time, Scott. I feel very inadequate.

By using S-Drive, you would have this completed in 5 minutes. ;)

Go to www.coffeecup.com/sdrive/ and you can signup for a free account. All you have to do then is publish your form to S-Drive and paste in the markup to VSD.
User 418919 Photo

249 posts

Do I need to delete the PHP files, too?
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Barbara Thompson wrote:
Do I need to delete the PHP files, too?

Delete all files and all folders.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.