Free templates - Page 3 - Post ID 81125

User 474999 Photo

2 posts

Look for Bruzer (3 comments down from the top). His first link is where I was able to find a few.
Thank you!
Angie
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

If you can't find the html editor templates, look up at my other posts for Adams link he has availbal the old html editor templates.

User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,072 posts

I think Adam is asking where people are seeing links to free templates within their software. I couldn't find any such link within the HTML Editor 2008.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Your right! just in case I posted.

User 144025 Photo

32 posts

1st. I have used CC products for years. If I have ever had a problem, sometimes because of a momentary lose of brain cells, I always, ALWAYS have received excellent support from CC, Scott included (since he was mentioned). IE, he's been helping me via email as of this morning. CC staff is great offer great products, plus they ask what we want and they listen. Forum help is great also.

2nd. Rather than ragging on CC for a possible "misleading", why not contact them about it; politely, respectfully and professionally. Maybe a link changed or someone forgot to delete a link when updating software, which is possible considering the visual format is probably a template. Oops, a mistake made. Wish I was perfect enough to slam someone for being human.

Scott, you and rest of the crew do a great job. Keep up the GREAT work!
Happiness is a cup of coffee and a good mouse.

Rick
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I'm with you Rick. I'm just wondering where advertising is still lingering about "free templates" so CC can edit/remove it. Unfortunately, if people are referring to older versions of applications or outdated websites (that aren't in CoffeeCup's control), then there's not much that can be done about that. :(
User 144025 Photo

32 posts

Adam,

I'm not sure where the "free template" link is. I had to re-download 2008 editor, I checked to see if it was where it use to be, it is not there. It must be an older version. I checked every where in editor and could not find it.
Happiness is a cup of coffee and a good mouse.

Rick
User 1874418 Photo

1 post

Hate to bring up a month old post, but I came across this post while searching for templates to get some ideas from. I figured if I can find this post while searching for templates, maybe others have stumbled upon it to.

All I can say is that you get what you pay for. One exception I have had the enjoyment of coming across is that of CoffeeCup VSD and the CoffeeCup team! I feel with the service I have recieved, the product I use, and the many websites I have designed for my clients that it was money well spent and money well invested. I've been designing and programming sites for years. My first editor was notepad..... VSD makes design simple and quick. I guess what I am trying to say is, thank you CoffeeCup team for all of your support, and thank you for your unquestioned dedication on your products, and your service!
User 404575 Photo

887 posts

Spinny wrote:
This is an endorsement of the free VSD templates linked above. There are 36 (!) of them, and they come with a lot more than just what meets the eye on the listing page. I opened the golf themed one, and in addition to the .vnu file it came with the complete HTML of the publish version (HTML Editor folks take note!) as well as a grab-bag of extra graphics. For example, in the golf theme, in addition to the single green background image there was an extra corner piece with just the club and ball, extra plain green corner pieces for all four corners, and a green rectangle that can easily be resized and combined with the corners to make a compatible green background of any dimension. There were also extra bits like a ball tee image for use as a marker, side bars, and button images. I'm re-doing the web pages for my local golf league and in very short order I was able to customize the existing pages to fit the dimensions necessary for my roster, handicap table, and such, while still retaining the original look and feel.

Can you believe all that content is free? Times 36! Get 'em and enjoy!

I'm not finding any free templates at that link.
Melissa Rhiannon
OS Windows 10
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

You are replying to a 10 years old post, Melissa. The programme VSD is long (6-7 years ago) gone, and so are those mentioned templates.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.