http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/templates/
For Html Editor some templates offered by other members
http://www.coffeecuphelp.com/adam/templates.html
thanks Adam

User 152539 Photo

Ambassador
4 posts

Hi,

Is there any way we can add the visual site designer templates into the existing list?

Thanks
fivpints ;)
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

This is an endorsement of the free VSD templates linked above. There are 36 (!) of them, and they come with a lot more than just what meets the eye on the listing page. I opened the golf themed one, and in addition to the .vnu file it came with the complete HTML of the publish version (HTML Editor folks take note!) as well as a grab-bag of extra graphics. For example, in the golf theme, in addition to the single green background image there was an extra corner piece with just the club and ball, extra plain green corner pieces for all four corners, and a green rectangle that can easily be resized and combined with the corners to make a compatible green background of any dimension. There were also extra bits like a ball tee image for use as a marker, side bars, and button images. I'm re-doing the web pages for my local golf league and in very short order I was able to customize the existing pages to fit the dimensions necessary for my roster, handicap table, and such, while still retaining the original look and feel.

Can you believe all that content is free? Times 36! Get 'em and enjoy!
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz
User 1874965 Photo

5 posts

I feel mislead about the extra templates. I have looked through the sites listed in CC's Forums, and am left dissappointed....When can we expect delivery? Seriously,.. since they are no longer a priority for CC. Thank you.:(
User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,072 posts

Just to be clear, VSD does come with over 50 templates, doesn't it?
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

bilingual, the link is on this thread. here it is again:

http://www.coffeecup.com/designer/templates/
Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 130978 Photo

Ambassador
3,025 posts

Spinny wrote:
This is an endorsement of the free VSD templates linked above. There are 36 (!) of them, and they come with a lot more than just what meets the eye on the listing page. I opened the golf themed one, and in addition to the .vnu file it came with the complete HTML of the publish version (HTML Editor folks take note!) as well as a grab-bag of extra graphics. For example, in the golf theme, in addition to the single green background image there was an extra corner piece with just the club and ball, extra plain green corner pieces for all four corners, and a green rectangle that can easily be resized and combined with the corners to make a compatible green background of any dimension. There were also extra bits like a ball tee image for use as a marker, side bars, and button images. I'm re-doing the web pages for my local golf league and in very short order I was able to customize the existing pages to fit the dimensions necessary for my roster, handicap table, and such, while still retaining the original look and feel.

Can you believe all that content is free? Times 36! Get 'em and enjoy!

Thanks, Spinny, from you that is a real compliment...I did those :) Not being a golfer, I originally had the club backwards! My brother set me straight!

The pictures in the family tree template are actually a great aunt, a great uncle and my grandmother from top to bottom.

Melanie
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

bilingual auctioneer wrote:
I feel mislead about the extra templates.

No one paid for the templates, so what exactly is misleading? Sure, anything that used to be free that's no longer available is a bummer, but they've been gone for 2 years. Does the site still advertise free templates anywhere? If so, that should be fixed, but otherwise, I don't see what's considered misleading. Unfortunately, cleaning up the rest of the web of outdated content is beyond CoffeeCup's control. :(
User 511325 Photo

Trial User
1 post

What's misleading is the level of customer support. Scott is an arrogant jerk (for no reason, just look at him, lol) and not helpful at all. "Templates are not high on our priority list". Then don't tell people they are coming back, idiots. Your products are crap. Your service is crap.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.