Free templates - Page 2 - Post ID 4665

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Well Eric,

Let us know when your website will be up and running. You know, the one where YOUR software that does everything a web-master might ever need done will be sold. I'm sure that you can produce all of this software for us better, faster and even cheaper (I look forward to your $19.99 bundle price for those that come over from CC).

Could there be improvements within CC Software, either the company, support, or products. Sure there can. But let's see you get even close to the level of support and quality of products with some other software company (Say maybe MS). When's the last time good old BG was willing to chat with customers on an open forum?:rolleyes:
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

Eric,

If you want to complain, that is your right, and no one will stop you.

I do notice that you have ONE post, so I believe that you have not asked any questions here.

If you really want to use the software, try posting a question here in the forums.
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

Eric Johnson wrote:
What's misleading is the level of customer support. Scott is an arrogant jerk (for no reason, just look at him, lol) and not helpful at all. "Templates are not high on our priority list". Then don't tell people they are coming back, idiots. Your products are crap. Your service is crap.

http://www.spinland.biz/images/no_feed_troll.jpg
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Thanks Mark ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 471275 Photo

Ambassador
1,130 posts

Eric.. can we please see your picture so we can make our comments and place our judgement on who you are and your personal character based on your picture !

If you had taken the time to really surf this website you will see that Scott takes the time to answer questions and provide customer support. Furthermore, if someone has a problem and places a ticket he will take the time to help you. His answers are sometimes shot but to the point.

CC is constantly busy improving their software, as well as, creating new software. Is it then surprising that templates are not their top priority? No not really. Not to mention that there are a lot of links iin the forum where you can get templates from others who are always willing to help you.

Signing off by another person with an arrogant picture :D

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What do you mean by my answers are sometimes short!! Ok, I will try and be a bit more verbose in my postings ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 471275 Photo

Ambassador
1,130 posts

Scott, short and to the point is good. :)
I wish I could do it but like most females I tend to waffle on and on... in what could be said it a few words. :/ I just blame it on the two X chromosomes :cool:

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

mmm...now I want waffles. Thanks ad99wd. :P

There's 2 Eric Johnsons floating around on these forums (other is all lowercase - eric johnson). If this is a different one, he's giving the other a bad name. :|
User 117547 Photo

1 post

I have just re-installed HTML Editor, and clicked on a link to get free templates - this link does not work. So, fine that the free stuff is no longer there, but please take misleading links from your purchased software.

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I must be blind. Where are people still seeing links to free templates?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.