Not a problem if it can't happen, but would be nice to be able to do.
I don't have it as of yet, but would consider buying it if it were also going to work with RLMP. Thought it would do so since it's one of the Responsive apps. Will it in the future?
Integration will first be done with Responsive Site Designer V1.3 and Email Designer V1.4. RLM will follow after that.
See in action
Also, I'm wondering if there is supposed to be a way of associating an ID or class with the colours you create a palette for, so that RSD and RED know which colour to put where. Another suggestion, and both ways, as described above, please.
- Add a remove button next to the plus one to delete a palette.
- Add a remove button to remove a colour.
- Implement right click contextual menus for quick access to editing and removing things (palette listing, colour squares).
- Add the eyedropper to the main window to allow quicker access to adding new colours.
- The copy icon doesn't make sense contextually as it looks more like how to add colours.
- Option to remove the splash screen.
- Tidy up the options screen (convert the copy formats to a dropdown, align the button to the right).
- Upper/lower case settings.
- Darken, lighten buttons (amount configurable in settings).
- Assign names to colours.
- Colour harmonies.
- Related colours.
- Dominant colour detection from images?.
- Build colour schemes from images?
- Online repository of user generated schemes or integration with one of the existing ones.
- More export formats?
- More copy formats (rgb, rgba, hsla...)
Would love to be able to "name" a colour for easy reference
That would help me remember what each colour is used for (OK - color) . Additionally, the software should ideally recognise the accepted HTML color-naming conventions, e.g. #FF0000 = "Red", so if I typed "Cyan", I should get the correct Hex value returned.
Also, I think it would be useful if you could add some brief explanation about how the triangle feature works on the Edit Palette window.
Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.