Your form could not be submitted for...

User 2454406 Photo

7 posts

Hello,
I'm webmaster and I'm very happy with Web Form Builder since a few years ago.
I've a problem with my form on the site of a customer.

I receive this message : "Your form could not be submitted for the following reason(s):
Failed to send an email to...."

Who can help me ?

With the old version of the software , I receive this message

We're sorry but we were unable to send your e-mail. If you are sure that you entered all your email addresses properly, you should contact your server administrator. PHP Version: 5.3.29 Sendmail Path: /usr/sbin/b1sendmail -t -i Sendmail From: SMTP: localhost SMTP Port: 25 MySQL: Installed File Uploads: On File Uploads Max Size: 96M Post Max Size: 96M Software Version: 8.0 Software Last Updated: 02/09/2010 Script Version: 5.1 Script Last Updated: 02/09/2010

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Refer to http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … g-reasons/ with instructions on how to fix that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2454406 Photo

7 posts

Than you Scott :D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I spent hours trying to find solution yesterday.
It Works now .
Thank you for the quick response (question Saturday night and answer sunday morning... )
Your support is great !

Have a nice day.
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

question Saturday night and answer sunday morning...

Actually it was within 20 minutes. :P
User 2454406 Photo

7 posts

Correct, Adam, sorry...:cool:
Here In Europe (Belgium), i asked my question at midnight, and i saw the answer at 7am.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.