Product Updates and Upgrades - Post...

User 2240127 Photo

2 posts

One line in the email announcing the new version 2 of Responsive Site designer mentions the possibility of getting a free upgrade if I had purchased some of your other products.

"* Psst...Do you own V1 and FF and BB? You might qualify for a free upgrade, email us and we'll help you out."

Psst...wondering if I might have this as an option. When checking over my purchases of your fine products, I seem to be quite over invested!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Dan wrote:
One line in the email announcing the new version 2 of Responsive Site designer mentions the possibility of getting a free upgrade if I had purchased some of your other products.

"* Psst...Do you own V1 and FF and BB? You might qualify for a free upgrade, email us and we'll help you out."

Psst...wondering if I might have this as an option. When checking over my purchases of your fine products, I seem to be quite over invested!

Open a support ticket Dan and we can look over your account and see if you qualify.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2844004 Photo

225 posts

Generous ... really. We appreciate your offer, Scott.
Living in Zevenbergen, the Netherlands
13" MacBook Air M1 + 2x LG 24" IPS QHD / 8GB RAM / 500GB SSD / macOS 14.3 Sonoma

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.