Product Updates and Upgrades - Post...

User 131545 Photo

687 posts

Hi support,

We have registered users that bought your products or packs and we have new users. If there release an upgrade of by example HTML v14.0 Editor to HTML v15.0.

Would it be possible if existing (registered) users when there is an upgrade that is reduced in price if one has bought this software also valid for packs.?

Kind regards
Stephane

I have plans if there upgrades releases :
HTML Editor v15.0
Visual Site Designer
Responsive Layout Maker

Let me known
Toekomstgerichte door ICT gebeten IT'er
Stephane Fonteyne
Ba. Elektronica - ICT
Application Software PowerBasic Developer
e-mail : stephane.fonteyne@telenet.be
gmail : stephane760126@gmail.com
linkin : in : <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephane-fonteyn/53/402/204>
twitter : @Stefke36
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

With a single software license, you can install the software on up to three computers at one time as long as you are the sole user. This way you can use the software on your home computer, your office computer, and your laptop, all with one purchase!

Each person that has purchased the software or upgrade would then need to purchase the upgrade as well, if it is a paid upgrade. :P

Thanks. :)
User 2325470 Photo

2 posts

Do you mean pay full price again for an upgrade? For instance Web Form Builder, $69. The upgrade is only from 2.4 to 2.5. I own 2.4. Are you saying I must buy the product again?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Apollo Ubani wrote:
Do you mean pay full price again for an upgrade? For instance Web Form Builder, $69. The upgrade is only from 2.4 to 2.5. I own 2.4. Are you saying I must buy the product again?

For that specific example, 2.5 was made as a free upgrade so there was no charge.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2820724 Photo

5 posts

What is your upgrade policy?

Does it work by version and/or date of purchase?

If I just bought RSD v 1.2 about 2 weeks ago and your version 1.5 comes out not as a free upgrade, do I need to buy it again???

Do you have a policy for which versions have a free or reduced price upgrade?

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Upgrades are free within version numbers (1.2,1.3 etc) and a nominal upgrade fee between new versions (2.0,3.0 etc). All owners of RSD 1.2 will get a free upgrade to version 1.5.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2820724 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Scott.

By the way, any thought to integrate the FTP tool and the HTML editor into RSD looking forward?

That tight kind of integration would make it a lot easier to publish sites from within the same program.

User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Apollo Ubani wrote:

Be sure to sign up for the newsletter. Discounts for upgrades are sent out via the newsletter very frequently.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 10077 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,095 posts

Joel Cohen wrote:
Thanks Scott.
By the way, any thought to integrate the FTP tool and the HTML editor into RSD looking forward? That tight kind of integration would make it a lot easier to publish sites from within the same program.

FTP out of RSD sounds like a nice option and could be a convenience in some cases, but, out off all the sites I've done, only one was ready to FTP straight from RSD. There are often touches that need to be added after exporting. For example, RSD doesn't add php files currently. WFB exports include php, so you have to add those forms after export. Also, if you have a site with lots of pictures, it's best to add them after export so that it doesn't bog down the RSD project file.
ASK ME ANYTHING
I provide personalized help for Coffeecup Users including training for Site Designer and Web Form Builder via Zoom.
Email me at support@usconsumernet.org or call 865-687-7698.

Did you know that Web Form Builder can be used for both simple and complicated forms and that it's not limited to the default fonts and buttons? Take a look at a form we developed for WindowTinting.com.
https://forms.windowtinting.com/forms/w … ppingcart/
User 2820724 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Brian.

I guess I would really love to see a coffeecup suite that would dispense with the need for a Dreamweaver: integrate html editing, ftp posting, asset management, js, etc.

Your software is truly elegant and bulletproofs the css programming. More integration within your products would make it unequaled!

Thanks again!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.