Mark up Datafolder does not exist! -...

User 2687875 Photo

1 post

Please help - what do I do?

This may be as I uninstalled the free version after I purchased the full version of CC but cannot see how to fix it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Alan
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

See http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … ist-error/ for instructions on how to fix that.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1958473 Photo

3 posts

Hello folks,
I still keep receiving 'Mark- up data does not exist' and I did exactly as was told down here. Is there someone who can help? Thanks a lot in advanceeee!
I have Windows Vista , the HTML version 9.6 Build 375 (free version)

For HTML Editor 12.0 or lower:

Make sure the HTML Editor is closed.
If you are using version 12.0 (or older), download the Markup library here.
Extract the contents of this folder.
If you are a Windows 8, 7 or Vista user, move the "Markup" folder to this location: C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup HTML Editor
If you are an XP user, move the "Markup" folder to this location: C:\Documents and Settings[USERNAME]\Application Data\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup HTML Editor

Once you've completed these steps, the HTML Editor should open normally
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

May Peters wrote:
Hello folks,
I still keep receiving 'Mark- up data does not exist' and I did exactly as was told down here. Is there someone who can help? Thanks a lot in advanceeee!
I have Windows Vista , the HTML version 9.6 Build 375 (free version)

For HTML Editor 12.0 or lower:

Make sure the HTML Editor is closed.
If you are using version 12.0 (or older), download the Markup library here.
Extract the contents of this folder.
If you are a Windows 8, 7 or Vista user, move the "Markup" folder to this location: C:\Users[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup HTML Editor
If you are an XP user, move the "Markup" folder to this location: C:\Documents and Settings[USERNAME]\Application Data\CoffeeCup Software\CoffeeCup HTML Editor

Once you've completed these steps, the HTML Editor should open normally

Version 9.6 has been outdated for a long time. Download version 10 from our website.

http://www.coffeecup.com/free-editor/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1958473 Photo

3 posts

Thank you ,Scott! You made my day!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.