Language support - Post ID 264845

User 1449964 Photo

7 posts

It has been quite some years, since I bought a couple of Coffeecup software. I am wondering if the famous HTML Editor or any of the newly being released Responsive designs are coming with multi-language support features. I tried many times the HTML Editor if I can show some Fonts such as: Nyala and Arabic, but none of them show, when viewed on browser. For this particular reason, I could not use the HTML Editor for 3 years now, so it is still on my PC storage shelf.

Could you please help me if I am failing to observe in getting the tricks around this problem?

Thanks for your support in advance.

Yohannes

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Our new line of responsive apps fully supports those character sets. I don't see the HTML Editor getting any update soon with that support (but things could change).
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1449964 Photo

7 posts

Thanks Scott, for resolving the myth I have been wondering to discover; very helpful response in deed -- that helps me to think way forward.

cheers!

Yohannes
User 2854466 Photo

21 posts

Hi Scott,

Inger was able to positively recommend your HTML Editor, but I still have a few queries....

As I am not too familiar with the language issue, I did come across this post today and would like you comment it [or whoever else can help]. [See attached image] which came from http://www.wpbeginner.com/showcase/12-b … ess-files/
Could you please elaborate on wpbeginner's comment and is it correct?

Also, I have used Notepad++ and Brackets. Out of the 2 I do like using Brackets [although I am more a beginner using any of those [the same with Dreamweaver] i have done a few websites with that. Anyway, how would you say CC HTML Editor compares.[I always like to look at the pros and cons, of course] but haven't found any comments online as such.

Also, if I used other HTML editors would I be creating a problem for myself when using CC software and using a different HTML editor?

Anyone with a view on this from a Graphic designer's point of view?

Thanks
Attachments:
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

I think 'languages' here are referring to programming languages. As to spoken languages, it can be used with most of them.

You can download a trial of the HTML Editor and play with it. The trial version is fully functional.
(I'm no graphic designer, though...)
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 2854466 Photo

21 posts

Oh, okay, thanks Inger. I know, I have downloaded it.... ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.