Holiday Special or the Super Pack -...

User 244700 Photo

27 posts

I am a bit taken back by CC today. I get this great ad offering me 6 apps for $299 as a ‘giant 55%’ savings. Admittedly I get frustrated when these packs include software I already own because the savings are not as great as it would seem at first blush. THEN I look at the store page which is offering for $299 all 6 of the responsive apps plus 11 more programs (The Super Pack). Seems like a better deal to me. What am I missing? I may be wrong. Only difference I see is that the Holiday Special has Responsive Email Designer for Business and the Super Pack has it for Personal.

I was hoping for a responsive app offering, but this does not seem to be the day I need to pull the trigger.
Macroped
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Super Pack contains ALL of our Windows Applications EXCEPT Responsive Email Designer Business. The special today includes all of our responsive apps (excluding the other apps). Basically you can spend $299 (Super Pack) + 199 (RED for Business) or spend $299 and get all the responsive apps with INCLUDES RED for Business.

Two different deals depending on your needs. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 244700 Photo

27 posts

I think I identified that in my post. One has Business the other has Personal and 11 additional apps. If RED Business is critical then go for it. If RED Personal works for you, the Super Pack is a good option. The rest of the Holiday pack are in the Super Pack. Just saying.

(I already own two of the six apps in the Holiday pack.)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.