1 post

From where I can start to do SEO for my website
User 2699991 Photo

4,799 posts
Online Now

Coffee Cup Application " Website Insight" is one of the best

http://www.coffeecup.com/website-insight/

Mastering The Understanding With Hands-On Learning
NEW TO "COFFEECUP SITE DESIGNER" FOUNDATION 6 FRAMEWORK?
STUCK ON SOMETHING?

LEARNING & UNDERSTANDING "THE HOW TO"? THE WHY'S & THE WHEREFORE'S?
WITH WAYAN'S STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS
Contact Me For One To One Assistance
https://alphathemes.coffeecup.com/forms … an%281%29/
User 2857430 Photo

1 post

Hey Sammy,

SEO is not at all an easy thing today. As Google algorithm Penguin has been updated recently, optimizing the websites has become a little bit difficult. To start with SEO for your website, you should make sure that your website is perfect with all the necessary things. The foremost part of SEO is on-page optimization, it means you need to construct all the elements of the website in order to optimize the website for search engines. Check and ensure that the following essential things are met for your website:

>meta title not exceeded 66 characters.
>meta data not exceeded 50 words
>unique content
>image alt tags
>sitemap
>robots.txt
>website loading speed is at least 70
>social media profiles
>analytics

If you are confident that all these important factors met, then you can start building backlinks for your website from high authority websites.
User 2861651 Photo

2 posts

charlesarnot wrote:
Hey Sammy,

SEO is not at all an easy thing today. As Google algorithm Penguin has been updated recently, optimizing the websites has become a little bit difficult. To start with SEO for your website, you should make sure that your website is perfect with all the necessary things. The foremost part of SEO is on-page optimization, it means you need to construct all the elements of the website in order to optimize the website for search engines. Check and ensure that the following essential things are met for your website:

>meta title not exceeded 66 characters.
>meta data not exceeded 50 words
>unique content
>image alt tags
>sitemap
>robots.txt
>website loading speed is at least 70
>social media profiles
>analytics

If you are confident that all these important factors met, then you can start building backlinks for your website from high authority websites.

Great can you tell me how i can build the backlinks and what types of backlinks are ??

Thanks
User 2863229 Photo

1 post

Great suggestions Charles, Sammy you can build links using Web 2.0s and guest posts, there are numerous other ways like skyscraper content and authority blogging. Sammy I would like to add best thing to do is research niches you can use Google trends or you can use buzzsumo. Then you can use the adwords tools to research the keywords and optimise pages of those site. Then build backlinks and social signals using Facebook Twitter etc. Add a good analytics program like google analytics or gostats to track the traffic, analytics play an important part in any successful campaign

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.