Update strategy - Post ID 246153

User 2683973 Photo

8 posts

hello, your applicarion is great
when will be released new version?
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Hey Giumas,

We have a new version in the works with some exciting new features. :) We do not have a release date as to when it will be ready, but stay tuned to our newsletter and you will be one of the first to know!
User 2683973 Photo

8 posts

thanks!!! insight it's a great application
User 418470 Photo

101 posts

Just saw a new version 3.0 in my 'software you don't own' list. ???
I should have something clever to say... but I don't.
newurbanpantry.com https://www.newurbanpantry.com
frankelmo.com http://www.frankelmo.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

midcentury wrote:
Just saw a new version 3.0 in my 'software you don't own' list. ???

This is a paid upgrade. Watch for an email announcement next week for upgrade options for registered users.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 446196 Photo

2 posts

Hi Scott,

Is there some way to get / find an Upgrade price option? I've been a CoffeeCup customer for many years, including Website Insight, but I did not get any email about upgrade to version 3.0 ?? Thanks, Roddy
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Roddy Medders wrote:
Hi Scott,

Is there some way to get / find an Upgrade price option? I've been a CoffeeCup customer for many years, including Website Insight, but I did not get any email about upgrade to version 3.0 ?? Thanks, Roddy

We have not sent one yet. I think the goal is to send one this weekend,
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 373435 Photo

114 posts

Hi,

Has anybody heard on what the "upgrade" price option is?

Thanks,
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Roddy Medders wrote:
Hi Scott,

We have not sent one yet. I think the goal is to send one this weekend,
User 151404 Photo

2 posts

Did this ever happen? I've been waiting for "this weekend" and this weekend has never arrived! Am I missing something? It's now almost the middle of May.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

It happened well over a month ago. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.