Paid Subscription - Post ID 255335

User 2377814 Photo

45 posts

Is there a feature to add paid subscription? So a user must make payment before they are given membership? If so then is there a way to set a subscription period which expires and requires renewal?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

There is no automated way, but you could use Form Builder to create your registration form and then sync that into Access Manager and set an expiration date on their account.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2377814 Photo

45 posts

Ok. I already have form builder. How would i sync to access manager? And would a user be able to specify their username and password and have this write to the .htpasswd file automatically?

And request a password reminder still?

The client would have no ftp access.
Thankyou
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

M G wrote:
Ok. I already have form builder. How would i sync to access manager? And would a user be able to specify their username and password and have this write to the .htpasswd file automatically?

And request a password reminder still?

The client would have no ftp access.
Thankyou

The process is not automatic. What I would do is post your form results to MailChimp (CSV file also works). You then bring that into Access Manager and set your permissions. Once set, you publish that to your server. You can also send a welcome email though Access Manager.

Password Reminders would also require a form, but you would have to manually process the request. It would not be automatic.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.