.htaccess: Multiple arguments not...

User 2757647 Photo

2 posts

Hiya Everyone,

I am new to the forum and Coffee Cup software... I purchased several products to make my life a bit easier :)

Today I decided to test Website Access Manager. I created a small test and uploaded it.

BTW, this is an in-house server (Centos 6.5) and access to all pages is being controlled (Including the main index.html page). Considering this is an in-house server without internet access, I have set the SELINUX policy to disabled.

After setting permissions and uploading the opening page prompts for credentials and works without issues. However, when try to access other pages within sub directories I receive the following error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

My server log shows the following...

/home/techmetforms/public_html/InternalQuoteForm/.htaccess: Multiple <Files> arguments not (yet) supported.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
User 2757647 Photo

2 posts

It now appears to be working...

What I did...

1. Under Tools on the menu bar I choose "Remove Website Access Manager from Server"

2. Then I clicked upload and everything appears to be working.

Gotta love Monday's

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.