What you are describing sounds like a bad install. What I would like you to first do is uninstall the version you have now and then download the software again from our website.
Hopefully this has fixed your issue. If it does not, then we need to get our hands a bit more dirty.Follow these steps:
1. Uninstall the software.
2. You will need to visit this site (http://www.ccleaner.com/
), and download the free version by following the download links, then install it onto your computer. Now you will need to run the application and select the Registry tool on the left, then scan for issues. Next you will need to click "Fix selected issues" and do not back up the changes to the registry. Then click on the option to fix all selected issues.
4. Repeat step 2 to make sure all issues were fixed. If new issues were found, reboot one more time.We now need to manually uninstall the version of Flash you have:
1. Visit this site and follow the instructions for uninstalling the Flash player you have installed on your system: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon … d=tn_14157
2. Restart your computer
3. Go to adobe.com and download and install the new version of the Flash playerNow we need to make sure .NET is installed:
1. Go to http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=21
and download dotNetFx35setup.exe and install it.
2. Reboot.Now we are going to clear out all Windows Temp files:
Windows XP: Go to the Start Menu > Run and type %TEMP% and hit enter. I want you to select all the files and delete them. You may get a warning on one or two files that you cannot delete them, but that is ok.
Windows Vista/7: Go to the Start Menu and in the white box type %TEMP% and hit enter. I want you to select all the files and delete them. You may get a warning on one or two files that you cannot delete them, but that is ok.Now it's time to re-install the software
1. Download the latest version again from our website.
2. Install Web Image Studio
With any luck, you should now be good to go!
Scott A. Swedorski - VP of Product Development
CoffeeCup Software Inc.