Size Limitations - Post ID 190456

User 403910 Photo

69 posts

Ok, no comments about "size" ;) BUT ... why is there a file upload limit of 8192 kb files?

Anybody have a way around this using WFB?

One of the files trying to be uploaded is somewhere around 42 MB.....

I am just allowing it to be uploaded to the same directory (Save to Server), not email or database storage...

Thanks!!
User 2210454 Photo

231 posts

This should help you out;

http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … load-size/ :cool:
Simon,
“If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.”
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

If you have a Control Panel under File Manager you can use the upload that provides even upload as a zip file and extract online. I think most host have that now.
The Guy from OZ

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Prism wrote:
If you have a Control Panel under File Manager you can use the upload that provides even upload as a zip file and extract online. I think most host have that now.

I think he's talking about the uploads that go through the Form that you can setup for others to upload files with your form, not the file upload in the server :)
User 403910 Photo

69 posts

SIMON!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This should work perfectly! I will test before letting the end users upload willy-nilly, but
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Prism: It's on a shared server, so no, I don't have access to that...but thank you for trying!!! :)

Jo Ann: thank you, you were correct!!!

CC: We need a "Bowing Down" icon, please!!! :D
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

As I always say "Don't Applaud Just Throw Money" :D Yes Jo I miss read it. Just proves my humanity. Keeps me grounded and lets me fit into my hat
The Guy from OZ

User 2210454 Photo

231 posts

MakeMineCadburys wrote:
SIMON!!!!!!! Thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This should work perfectly! I will test before letting the end users upload willy-nilly, but
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

Prism: It's on a shared server, so no, I don't have access to that...but thank you for trying!!! :)

Jo Ann: thank you, you were correct!!!

CC: We need a "Bowing Down" icon, please!!! :D

No problem :) fingers crossed it works! :D:D
Simon,
“If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.”

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.