User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

haha Eric, I need a voice over lol :P
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Very nice Jo!
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Thanks, I have a few more I'm contemplating yet, give me time to get over my stage fright lol. Hopefully it's clear enough to understand and shows it well.

In the meantime Scott, wasn't this issue fixed already? Or is this something that was discussed for the next update? I know I saw it somewhere about it making the results show in the order they are on the form instead of order of adding the elements. Did I dream it? :P
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Thanks, I have a few more I'm contemplating yet, give me time to get over my stage fright lol. Hopefully it's clear enough to understand and shows it well.

In the meantime Scott, wasn't this issue fixed already? Or is this something that was discussed for the next update? I know I saw it somewhere about it making the results show in the order they are on the form instead of order of adding the elements. Did I dream it? :P

Yes, that was fixed in 1.2.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Well Jo you are a star, I will forgive the accent, then not everybody speaks Strine. A voice to a face, what more could one want.

I am thinking(Wish I wouldn't) as I watched your Academy winning act those names are the values in variables I don't know but you may be able to receive them into a Post. Note to self must try. If that is possible that opens up a whole new ball game and the WFB climbs up another rung of the ladder.

Busy,Busy. Gee I get distracted easily. gone now
The Guy from OZ

User 2010991 Photo

73 posts

Nice Job JoAnn !!!
Scott

A novice at best
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Well it works. Don't even have to redirect. Name the script the same as the accompanying php file if the folder is test, the created php file is test, just replace this file with your own. If you need emails then leave be and use the redirect. You knew that didn't you.

Now I will see if it is possible to re populate the form, Hate sessions always screw them up. One thing if your mods to the form files fails you just output a new set. How good is that yeah!!!!

What I am after is to use the WFB to do just about anything with data. My thinking Why create a manual form when WFB does it a huge sight better. Come back if I succeed kick the dog if not. Only joking he bites.
The Guy from OZ

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Well I had a look but it would require too much modifying. This is a quick way into multi pages with an analysis in between each, that's where the dear old editor will come to the rescue. That is not too shabby. If I get time I will add it to the phpsnippets site.
The Guy from OZ

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Example just a snippet of what I suspected<?php
<?php
Session_Start(): // allows the data to be passed on whilst the user is accessing the site
$name=$_POST['name']; //same name as given in form data now in variable

?>
The script replaces the one created by WFB the script can analyse sort and handle the data, send emails chart data etc.
The Guy from OZ

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Scott, if it was fixed in 1.2 then something might still not be right if these guys over the past week (a couple other posts on this too which is why I made the video) have been saying they are having this issue of not ordered correctly, and using the current version.? I'll see if I can round up the posts and the people and email them to you if you want?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.