How to export into VSD - Page 3 -...

User 495092 Photo

259 posts

I have the exported folder in the site folder now (where all the html files are located).....it still isn't showing up :(

And yes, it's uploaded...so you can go look here:

http://www.violaduo.com/LessonRegistration2012.html

Quick help is most appreciated, as I need it today!!

Thanks,
T.
User 495092 Photo

259 posts

Oh I just figured it out!!! Had to take the folder and the php files OUT of the exported folder and put THOSE directly into the root folder.

Yay :)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Tanya,

Just to make sure it's clear about that folder. Did you upload the folder the program created with the _exported in the name? If so that's not the one you need. What you need is the contents of that folder. Inside there should be a folder and a php file. That's the files that need to be uploaded. Just making sure that part is correct. Someone else will have to verify how it's added with VSD to the page itself.
User 495092 Photo

259 posts

Yeah, I figured it out......thank you :)
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

Nice site Tanya. Always liked the sound of a Violin/Viola(Sorry do not know the difference) played well. I am lucky to get away with some pieces from Air Supply on my wife's Piano. Yes Jo another hobby should practise more. I just listened to the clip. Too short would have liked more.

The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.