How to create your own options-lists...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Axel,

You can subscribe if you go to the top of the thread and click the Subscribe link. That will send you an email any time someone posts in that thread then.
User 118947 Photo

6 posts

Thanks for all the posts. I am still having trouble figuring out how to access the list. I just need to use the US States list. I dont see how to select it.
Thanks!
Stacey
User 118947 Photo

6 posts

I found it! Please disregard request. It is located on the button on the far right under options.
:)
User 2453319 Photo

3 posts

Hi,

How do I create my own list in Mac OS X version of Web Form Builder?

Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Go to ~/Library/Application Support/CoffeeCup Software/Web Form Builder/options-list
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2453319 Photo

3 posts

Hi Scott,

I'm using Mac OS X 10.8.2. I bought the software from Mac App Store. I couldn't find the CoffeeCup software under Application Support folder. Is this folder located elsewhere under the circumstances?

Brgds,
Faiz.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Faiz Sani Salleh wrote:
Hi Scott,

I'm using Mac OS X 10.8.2. I bought the software from Mac App Store. I couldn't find the CoffeeCup software under Application Support folder. Is this folder located elsewhere under the circumstances?

Brgds,
Faiz.

That is the location. The use Library folder is hidden, so you have to go directly to that folder.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2453319 Photo

3 posts

Hi Scott,

I've checked the application support folder as per the image below and I couldn't find it...
https://sdrive-storage.s3.amazonaws.com/cso/505c0bfc27ac19/33227784/ScreenShot2012-09-21at14.31.092.png
Brgds,
Faiz.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You are in the wrong Library folder. In Finder, go to the GO Menu and select Go to Folder and enter in ~/Library/ This will then take you to the user Library folder which is hidden.
User 1948955 Photo

18 posts

So I found the list I want to use. How do I get into the drop down list (using web builder 2.3) into the options for a drop down menu.

Gary

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.