"Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found"...

User 136608 Photo

6 posts

I have checked the server requirements and all looks ok, and my form runs fine until I try enable the save to mysql option. Then I get the error:
Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in .../fbapp/php/datasavemysql.cls.php on line 71

I googled this error and it seems to be that pdo needs to be enabled.

Should I ask my hosting company (LiquidWeb) to do this? If this is the case pls update your list of server requirements.

If pdo isn't needed then pls advise what I need to do instead.

Cheers.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes, your hosting provider needs to enable that PHP module. Once they do, that error should go away.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 136608 Photo

6 posts

Ok I'll ask them. If possible it would be nice (for future users) if you added this to http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … m-builder/ :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

pdog in bc wrote:
Ok I'll ask them. If possible it would be nice (for future users) if you added this to http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … m-builder/ :)

It is, right under PHP Sessions. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 136608 Photo

6 posts

Oops sorry I missed it during all the excitement :) I will post back here once support gets back to me, just to add some honey here. Thanks!
User 136608 Photo

6 posts

That solved it!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.