Embedding two WBF forms in the same...

User 2796854 Photo

44 posts

Hi Scott,

I can't see the markup you did( i had done an example with hardly any html markup) can see the markup you did?

To make sure I am clear of what I am experiencing: both forms are adjusting to the same hight value thus adding empty space under the smaller form.

Happy New Year!!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Tim wrote:
Hi Scott,

I can't see the markup you did( i had done an example with hardly any html markup) can see the markup you did?

To make sure I am clear of what I am experiencing: both forms are adjusting to the same hight value thus adding empty space under the smaller form.

Happy New Year!!

Just view the source. I put these 2 forms side by side so you can see them better. They are 2 forms with different dimensions so you will see that blank space if you are trying to stack them.

In WFB, under the Properties you can remove the padding, box shadow Max errors. This will give you a bit more control.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2796854 Photo

44 posts

Much thanks Scott!!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.