Confirmation Email is showing the css...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

If you customize it, you need to make sure your markup is valid by validating the HTML. Any invalid code will produce the issues in your screenshots.

If you want to use something basic with no inline styles, follow the steps here at http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … /#edithtml
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2751608 Photo

30 posts

Thanks will keep that in mind. But what's strange is that the only customization I am making is adding text no html changes or style changed. I just select a pre defined template that came with the software hit edit and add the text changes
User 2751608 Photo

30 posts

Even if I am using the regular default email template with no customization at all, I am still getting the same issue in outlook, hotmail and thunderbird.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

I just took the form I sent you and ran it through Litmus and the email looks perfect in all clients and services. You can view the results here:

https://litmus.com/pub/c415a4c

Are the email clients you are using set to block HTML-based emails? That is sounding more like what the issue is given that the tests above look correctly.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2751608 Photo

30 posts

May be its just my system because as you have showed me sir, it looks like they are fine
User 2751608 Photo

30 posts

I am 100% positive that something else is going on as I just checked email of my phone using the outlook app and I have the same issue.

Even for simple text based email its inserting = randomly see the attached screenshot. Appreciate your help in this
Attachments:
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Try this. Add my email address to the BCC or CC and send another test. I will let you know how it looks.

scott@coffeecup.com

Make sure to use the form I sent back earlier.
User 2751608 Photo

30 posts

I did thanks
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Novice-Here wrote:
I did thanks

I got the email but it has no HTML formatting. Just plain text. Looking at the source, the markup appears to be broken and or missing (unless that is the look you are going for).
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Novice-Here wrote:
I did thanks

Can you open a support ticket, and supply the header information for the email you received? This will let us take a deeper look into the issue. I have an idea, but need the email headers to confirm. :)

Thanks!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.