Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite


Senior Advisor
8,945 posts
Online Now

I can't for the life of me figure out how to apply a captcha. Anyone?


VP of Software Development
27,324 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
I can't for the life of me figure out how to apply a captcha. Anyone?

It is on the Form Options Tab.
"Do you want to make cool responsive website layouts? Check out Responsive Layout Maker Pro and start creating your own responsive layout design now at at http://www.coffeecup.com/responsive-layout-maker-pro/ "


VP of Software Development
27,324 posts

Keith Jones wrote:
Reset Style button.

New feature not listed.

Keith

Yes, that is one. ;)

Email me at scott@coffeecup.com with your address and t-shirt size to claim your prize.
"Do you want to make cool responsive website layouts? Check out Responsive Layout Maker Pro and start creating your own responsive layout design now at at http://www.coffeecup.com/responsive-layout-maker-pro/ "


Senior Advisor
13,489 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Keith Jones wrote:
Reset Style button.

New feature not listed.

Keith

Yes, that is one. ;)

Email me at scott@coffeecup.com with your address and t-shirt size to claim your prize.

I saw that one. I'm just sitting back and watching the fun.:)
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

Here's my S-Drive site with
examples of what can be accomplished in VSD.
http://progrower.coffeecup.com/
Here's my CoffeeCup SCCP Shop with examples of what can be done.
http://progrower.coffeecup.com/shop/
This is a site I built for use in my job.
http://pestlogbook.com


Ambassador
333 posts

The spacer properties are
100%
Padding 5 3 6 3
Height 50

I do not appear to be able to change the height. However if I make no changes and click Reset Styles the height goes to 22. After that you can not get it off 22 without deleting it.

Keith

Thanks for the prize.


Registered User
255 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?


Correct:
1. Double click Header (this is with the Sky Theme)
2. In the Header Properties (Properties Tab) ,On the Background: fb_header.png, click on the - (minus sign to delete header picture.
3. Uncheck Transparent
3. Click on the color inside the Color square
4. Choose something like deep red, or red, click Apply, click on X to close.
5. Inside Height box, change the 26 to 80.
6. Click Tab on your keyboard to move to the next space.

This is what I did, and the 26 in Height will not be changed.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)


VP of Software Development
27,324 posts

Scooterman wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....:)
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.

I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.

I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?


Correct:
1. Double click Header (this is with the Sky Theme)
2. In the Header Properties (Properties Tab) ,On the Background: fb_header.png, click on the - (minus sign to delete header picture.
3. Uncheck Transparent
3. Click on the color inside the Color square
4. Choose something like deep red, or red, click Apply, click on X to close.
5. Inside Height box, change the 26 to 80.
6. Click Tab on your keyboard to move to the next space.

This is what I did, and the 26 in Height will not be changed.

I followed you up until step 5, but where did 26 come from? For me it is defaulted at 45. I can change it to any value by hitting the tab field as well. So I am still unable to replicate this. ;(
"Do you want to make cool responsive website layouts? Check out Responsive Layout Maker Pro and start creating your own responsive layout design now at at http://www.coffeecup.com/responsive-layout-maker-pro/ "


Registered User
255 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:

I followed you up until step 5, but where did 26 come from? For me it is defaulted at 45. I can change it to any value by hitting the tab field as well. So I am still unable to replicate this. ;(


I just emailed you the file that I was working with. It's up to the point of changing the Height.

May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,
Sandcrab3 (Scooterman)


Registered User
23 posts

How do you add a footer as well as a background image?


VP of Software Development
27,324 posts

kristin basnett wrote:
How do you add a footer as well as a background image?

If you double-click on the footer, it will take you to the Properties Tab where you can customize it there. As to the background image, you can also do the same or go to the Form Options Tab and make the adjustments there.
"Do you want to make cool responsive website layouts? Check out Responsive Layout Maker Pro and start creating your own responsive layout design now at at http://www.coffeecup.com/responsive-layout-maker-pro/ "

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.