Scott Swedorski wrote: Scooterman wrote:
Don't know if you would call this an unlisted feature....
If you double click on Header, delete the header picture, unclick transparent, set a header color, then set the header height. It goes back to 26. I tried to set it to 80, and it won't take.
I wanted to make the header larger as I had a larger logo to place insider of it.
I cannot replicate that one here Scooterman. Can you try it again and see if you provided the correct steps?
1. Double click Header (this is with the Sky Theme)
2. In the Header Properties (Properties Tab) ,On the Background: fb_header.png, click on the - (minus sign to delete header picture.
3. Uncheck Transparent
3. Click on the color inside the Color square
4. Choose something like deep red, or red, click Apply, click on X to close.
5. Inside Height box, change the 26 to 80.
6. Click Tab on your keyboard to move to the next space.
This is what I did, and the 26 in Height will not be changed.
May The Good Lord Take A Likin' To You,