Big Update to Web Form Builder Lite -...

User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Using Theme Dark Gray. The submit text is Oswald 20.

However when you preview it the text goes to Times New Roman.

Keith
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Scott Swedorski wrote:

As to the submit buttons on the forms. Those are images Inger. You need to add your own custom image if you want to change it. Look at the Submit Button Properties and you will see there is an image being used for the "Regular" and "Hover".

So what is this colour thingie for? Nothing happens on the form if I choose a colour.
Attachments:
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:

As to the submit buttons on the forms. Those are images Inger. You need to add your own custom image if you want to change it. Look at the Submit Button Properties and you will see there is an image being used for the "Regular" and "Hover".

So what is this colour thingie for? Nothing happens on the form if I choose a colour.

That is used for changing the button color. Since the button is already an image, you must first REMOVE the image so that a solid color can be used.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

OK, that makes sense. But the button text can't be a part of the button then, since the colour change is working. I haven't had the chance to inspect the css for the form yet...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
OK, that makes sense. But the button text can't be a part of the button then, since the colour change is working. I haven't had the chance to inspect the css for the form yet...

Play with it for a while. There is no hurry to post things here. ;)

However, for that, just click the minus sign to the right of REGULAR and you will see the button color appear.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,447 posts
Online Now

Yeah, I just tried. :)

Has the Spacer been there before? Can't remember having seen it...
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Inger Eik wrote:
Yeah, I just tried.

Has the Spacer been there before? Can't remember having seen it...

Yes, spacer was in the last update. ;)

http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/form-bu … post170782
User 2303124 Photo

87 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Hey Form Builders!

This release of Web Form Builder Lite is the last before the release of the FULL version. Barring any major issues, this will happen later this week.

!

Ah ....as soon as it installed I went straight for the manual server setup.......as it was listed as a FULL version.......but am I to assume that despite saying its a full version in the file name its actually not a full version, but this will be released as it says later in the week.........but if we get any major issues we still wont get manual server setup.

I have to say you sure know how to set fire to damp squibs.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Andy Taylor wrote:
Scott Swedorski wrote:
Hey Form Builders!

This release of Web Form Builder Lite is the last before the release of the FULL version. Barring any major issues, this will happen later this week.

!

Ah ....as soon as it installed I went straight for the manual server setup.......as it was listed as a FULL version.......but am I to assume that despite saying its a full version in the file name its actually not a full version, but this will be released as it says later in the week.........but if we get any major issues we still wont get manual server setup.

I have to say you sure know how to set fire to damp squibs.

You are still using the LITE Version. The FULL version will be released sometime this week.
User 400908 Photo

67 posts

Hi Scott, I just scarfed up on that last mind-blowing Coffee Cup deal you had with web form lite and it was confusing for me because I had before the web form full version. I always wonder what I'm missing in a lite version that my customers might need.

Now I see you are coming out with a web form full, so I'm wondering where I sit.

Will Web Form Light update to Web Form Full?

Or should I use my old web form full to upgrade to the new web form full?

AND ALSO, should I change on the forms on my existing websites with the old web form full?

thanks!
Isabel Smith
Isabel Smith Art and Design
Web and Graphic Design, Illustration and Calligraphy, Pet Paintings too!
www.isabelsmith.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.