We hope you're enjoying the ride thus far. It’s getting a heck of a lot more exciting already.
You asked for it, and we heard your voices. We’ve added more features and freedom to customize your form design. You can change theme backgrounds and even insert the spiffy graphics of your choice using a special form element. We want to give you the freedom to customize the theme graphics themselves, and once we’re finished working on that, you’ll be very happy that Web Image Studio was part of the Megapack!
For this update, we primarily concentrated on the design aspects of your form. You will now find that you have FULL access to practically every available element. From background images and submit buttons to the header and footer, you can tweak it all. Phew—it was a lot of work for our developers, too!
This release of Web Form Builder Lite is the last before the release of the FULL version. Barring any major issues, this will happen later this week.
So what cool stuff has been added to Web Form Builder in this update? Here’s an overview:
- Added Image element that allows you to include your own custom graphics
- Added ability to link Image element to a website URL
- Added ability to customize header colors
- Added ability to customize header background image and position
- Added ability to customize header padding
- Added ability to customize header dimensions
- Added ability to customize footer colors
- Added ability to customize footer background image and position
- Added ability to customize footer padding
- Added ability to customize footer dimensions
- Added ability to customize submit button image
- Added ability to customize submit button hover image
- Added ability to customize the background image
- Added ability to customize background color
- Added ability to customize border colors
- Added new transparent theme
- Added “logo image” control (in the header)
- Added ability to link logo to a website URL
- Double-clicking on any element will bring up their properties
- Fixed issue with section break width not preserving dimensions
- Fixed issue with date picker not working on the iPhone / iPad
- Fixed issue with forms not validating properly
- Fixed issue with drop-down list ignoring the label name and instead saying “Option 1”
- Fixed issue with custom color not showing correct color values
- Fixed issue where CC address would get a copy of auto-responder
- Fixed issue where title tag was encoded
- Moved reCAPTCHA error message below the CAPTCHA box instead of at top of form
- Updated markup for notification, auto-response, and custom HTML page
There are some things that are on the roadmap but are still a bit further away:
- More Magical elements
- Contact lists
- Multi-page forms
- Payment integration
- Some super cool features that we’re keeping secret for now!
As you can see by the list, we sure did pack a lot of new features into this update. Now here’s a little present for you: Be one of the first 5 people to locate new features that were not specifically listed above, and I will send you a snazzy CoffeeCup T-Shirt. This means you really have to look through the software now, huh?
Two more things: First, the features added to the software are influenced directly by customer feedback, so keep that coming! Secondly, please share the love! The more people that become Form Builders, the faster we can grant your wishes and desires.
So with that, we hope you enjoy these enhancements. To download this update, please go to My Products from within your account. Once the software list appears, click the "download" button next Web Form Builder Lite (HTML Version).