We hope you're enjoying the software thus far. Your feedback has been immensely helpful. We have an update here that addresses a few of the issues reported over the past few days. Keep the feedback coming!
So what cool stuff has been added to Web Form Builder (Build 3008) in this update? Here’s an overview:
- Adjusted markup for Manual Server Setup to now include an iframe
- Fixed issue with images and reCAPTCHA not appearing when saving in last version
- Fixed issue with the HTML markup when using Automated Form Processing
- Fixed issue with error message not displaying correct max value in the Number Element
- Fixed issue with hover images not referencing correctly
- Fixed issue with file names of uploads not appearing in CSV file
- Fixed issue with Error Messages displaying incorrectly in some browsers
- Fixed font color for Email verification box label
- Added element font color for radio and checkbox options
- Updated text on the Manual Server Setup and Automated Form Processing dialogs to make instructions more clear
- Updated Quick Start Guide
- Updated instructions on "Form Exported" dialog to make things clearer
So with that, we hope you enjoy these enhancements. To download this update, please go to My Products from within your account. Once the software list appears, click the "download" button next Web Form Builder.