Good little graphics giveaway today!...

User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
Facebook is public, for sure. Marc is, I'm pretty sure, a one man company. He has several Admins and Mods that help out on the forum now that it's back on line, and on facebook. But looking for an actual email response can take a while. Granted, it should not take this long unless something went amiss . . .:P

Yeah Smoke as I've mentioned to you before about this, I can understand Jo Ann's irritation. He's got a real winner there with his products, or certainly the one I have but if you got to the bakery for some bread and there's no one on the counter you go elsewhere
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

I agree that his responses are slow and he should probably hire someone to take care of his email questions and Facebook account. But as far as customer support, more specifically software support, Marc is about on average for response time.

We are spoiled by CC's instant responses I think :cool: . I also think more businesses should live up to the standard that CC puts forward with their customer support. With so much software on the market these days I truly believe that customer support will be the determining factor on customer loyalty.

Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Steve wrote:
I agree that his responses are slow and he should probably hire someone to take care of his email questions and Facebook account. But as far as customer support, more specifically software support, Marc is about on average for response time.

We are spoiled by CC's instant responses I think :cool: . I also think more businesses should live up to the standard that CC puts forward with their customer support. With so much software on the market these days I truly believe that customer support will be the determining factor on customer loyalty.

Absolutely Steve, I think your right. Marc should hire someone. CC are very fast, you can;t fault them there. The only one's I've come across that would give them a run for the money is the hosting I have with 111webhost they are lightning a real spot on company. Why they aren't bigger over here I haven't got a clue, people like GoDaddy aren't a patch on them.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Absolutely Steve, I think your right. Marc should hire someone.

Marc's just not that big a company. As good as his product is, he's only got a few and some graphics packages. You can't expect him to hire a staff on that income. It's like asking someone building custom washing machines in their garage to compete with Maytag. They may have a great product, but they don't do the volume needed to support a staff.

I can't speak for what happened with Jo Ann's emails. Probably no real excuse on Marc's side, but who knows. What I do know is, if you ever get hold of him, your problem will get solved.
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 603315 Photo

938 posts

Gunsmoke wrote:
Absolutely Steve, I think your right. Marc should hire someone.

Marc's just not that big a company. As good as his product is, he's only got a few and some graphics packages. You can't expect him to hire a staff on that income. It's like asking someone building custom washing machines in their garage to compete with Maytag. They may have a great product, but they don't do the volume needed to support a staff.

I can't speak for what happened with Jo Ann's emails. Probably no real excuse on Marc's side, but who knows. What I do know is, if you ever get hold of him, your problem will get solved.

Oh I know what your saying Smoke. However the flip side of that is that he promised a "Web Graphics package" about 6 million and 8 yrs ago and it's still not delivered. He's very busy I get that but your product has to match with the output, it's like a company having more products than they need. He needs to stick at one or two and I think he could hire someone if he's get the profits off them, then there's no reason why he can't. As I say though he's a nice lad and I spotted a bug in the new logo creator and he was in probably an hour and it was fixed, so he can do it.
<maytag>whoever they are :lol:</maytag> a new html tag is that Smoke :D:cool: I've never heard of maytag
User 2484360 Photo

3,293 posts

Steve wrote:

Some people do not understand that we may not offer live chat, but we offer live tickets 99% of the time! :lol:

If we could just get everyone to answer the same. (We have a few people a week that will answer a comment from 2-3 years ago...)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.