Guest Book Software - Post ID 90567

User 90421 Photo

5 posts

Like at least one other post I read here, if not for Coffeecup I would be lost. Keep up the good work!

Guest Book? Yes, I'd be interested in that. I would also like to see it have the ability to be backed up on a local machine. I tend to change hosts from time to time and lose what was entered. I have had more than one fold on me and I've had to srart over from the ground up. With close to 1000 pages (you read that right!) it is challenging at best.

Another thing I'd like to see in a Guest Book/Forum is the ability to use it on a Windows or Linux Server.

I have had more problems being spammed in Forums than Guest Books, but still the ability to manage a functions would be a must.

mutt
www.hayfieldclassof1974.com
www.grc1995.com
User 499472 Photo

3 posts

What is the status of a guest book please
User 1947395 Photo

2 posts

I would LOVE guestbook software; I have been searching online all day without luck for a GOOD application that would seamlessly integrate into my website!!!
User 1875922 Photo

48 posts

I would love one of these for some of my sites also and so put my hand up. But keep working on that Shopping Cart Pro for now as I am really hanging for that. Still no date for release Scott?:P
--
Jeff Wilson

61 409801950 jeff@bizzdesign.com.au
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Zoldar wrote:
I would love one of these for some of my sites also and so put my hand up. But keep working on that Shopping Cart Pro for now as I am really hanging for that. Still no date for release Scott?:P

I hate committing to a specific date for anything. If we go over that time frame, we get very grumpy users. ;) I have used many beta versions of the pro and it is progressing very nicely.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1910983 Photo

1 post

I'd go for guest book software from CC. Count my vote on this one.
User 544588 Photo

9 posts

A CoffeeCup guest book would be fabulous! I like all of the suggestions thus far, but I think Saundra sums my thoughts up the best, so I'll 2nd what she said with the anti-spam and turning pages thrown in for good measure.
User 195807 Photo

10 posts

I want a fully functional guest book/forun application

Keep doing the great work
User 371175 Photo

4 posts

I'd like to get my thoughts in on this. I would love to see a Guestbook app in the CoffeeCup line. It would give consistancy to the over all site (Using Visual Site Designer) plus I have clients asking how I can make mock sites so quick. and most of the people a tell check out coffeecup.

Please give the masses the Guestbook App :D

Steve

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.