Guest Book Software - Page 9 - Post...

User 2924428 Photo

1,718 posts

This is what I like to hear!! Guestbook would be wild, make sure got "Titles" for name, make everyone be able to easily register if the admin wants to, umm pictures, signatures, icons, smilies, anything that's easily to be installed on S-Drive, umm make logo design easy to upload straight to the board, give admin a lot of commands, IP Trace all of that good stuff jic :)O
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya MBR,

Did you read Scott's last post and go to the link? It's not like a normal guest book setup, so if you didn't you should do so so you understand what he is suggesting to use for it.
User 2350075 Photo

3 posts

I'm looking for one right now. If you don't create one today, I'm buying some else's. I would love to see one program that would do it all, forms, guestbook, etc. One that allows me to create data-driven fields just like a database. I should be able to build anything any pro can build.
User 2350075 Photo

3 posts

Should be able to save the database file in *.csv format.
User 2350075 Photo

3 posts

Also, give the user the option to be notified when another user leaves comments. And, to sign up for a newsletter. Also, the option to hide certain fields, like last name or email address.
User 45824 Photo

Ambassador
15 posts

Hi Scott,

Happy New Year to you and everyone at CoffeeCup.

Did I miss something or are you still considering the Guest Book software? I keep looking through the list of software, but if you did it already, I didn't see it. Do I need my eyes checked? I really need a CoffeeCup quality guestbook maker!

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Eileen
The journey is as important as the destination. Enjoy it.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Eileen Seigel wrote:
Hi Scott,

Happy New Year to you and everyone at CoffeeCup.

Did I miss something or are you still considering the Guest Book software? I keep looking through the list of software, but if you did it already, I didn't see it. Do I need my eyes checked? I really need a CoffeeCup quality guestbook maker!

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Eileen

At this time we are no longer considering it given you can pull this off now with Web Form Builder and S-Drive. No need to re-invent the something we already have. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Thank you Scott! I've been waiting for someone to say something here concrete that I can close this thread with! lol. Sorry guys, but we do have an answer so I'm going to close this thread instead of waiting for all the complaints. :P

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.