Guest Book Software - Page 2 - Post...

User 397688 Photo

25 posts

Hi all,
How's the progress on this going? Would love to stop using the cheesy one I have now to switch over to what I know will be a much better program from CC! Any news?
User 170405 Photo

Ambassador
24 posts

Hey! :) I love Coffee Cup and I would buy a Guestbook program in a heartbeat!! Sorry I have no suggestions, anything I would need and beyond is already covered here... just a nice customizable book with ability to edit, delete, etc. Oboyoboy! Is this really in the works??

Most Sincerely,
S. H.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I agree it would be nice to be able to set up guest book without having to use one supplied by your Cpanel(Fantastico).

That way you would feel you own it and not the host. I reserve my wishlist untill I ponder on it a bit.

I agree with most of the posts. I believe the system should be modeled much like this forum. Even going as far as saying make it a Guest Book/Forum.

With your Form Builder that gives an ability to set up a simple guest book anyhow.

It is the forum that I would want you to produce most. Yes that's my wish

Combine the two, First of its kind. Guests comments could then be the subject of a post. I know this would help me develop some of the software I am contiplating. It would be most useful and productive

Terry
The Guy from OZ

User 15692 Photo

9 posts

The most important aspect of a Guestbook to me is a good spam filter or a Pictcha feature to prevent spam. All the other suggestions are good. Like full control over configuration, color, appearance, etc. But, the biggest pain as a webmaster is the administration of a guestbook, espcially having to delete all the spam entries.

Thanks.
User 445070 Photo

80 posts

Hi, how is the Guestbook coming???
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Hi

Slowly moving forward. Right now we are trying to wrap up a lot of items in Shopping Cart Creator first.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 416607 Photo

1 post

Hi Scott .... I would love to see Coffee Cup's Guestbook program .... my ideal GB would have these qualities

1. Ease of use for admin
2. Customizability
3. Security from spammers

I know that you guys can do it !

Yay !
User 184210 Photo

3 posts

Hi Scott
What a great plan for the guest book. I love flashes maybe you can add a flip page whereas its user friendly for family to upload picture to it could be one of your venture in the guest book. I love your idea keep up the good works guy.

I kinda agree also what the others are saying to.

Its a go for me!
User 184210 Photo

3 posts

Hi Scott,
I just purchased the shopping cart. One thing that stood out to me was the ability to move the coffee cup name out of the cart. I have but one or two more suggestions to make.
1. The header where the logo sits, Could that be a banner upload instead so I could add the company banner along with the logo separately.
2. What about using other skins?
3. Choice of Video & Flash
4. Choice of Mp3
So, the customers can listen to an Mp3 or watch a video before purchasing it.

All in the entire shopping Cart is the Bomb
User 471275 Photo

Ambassador
1,130 posts

Bob I think your question would be better placed in the shopping cart section.

Guestbook suggestions above cover what I would like to have, so all I can add is, yes, please... I would like one too.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.