Flat rate shipping #2 - Post ID 229728

User 129317 Photo

4 posts

I'm using Shopping cart creator 3.5. I NEED to have the option to offer different "flat rate" shipping charges for different quantities of products. For instance: 1 to 3 books needs to be charged $5.50. 4 to 13 books needs to be charged $15.50 etc. The shipping that we pay would be based on how many books can fit in a predefined box size that costs a flat rate regardless of weight. I thought I had a solution by entering quantity ranges in the "shipping options", but I can only enter 3 different quantity ranges. Is there ANY WAY that I can set up a workable "flat rate" plan that works with our shipping carrier as described above?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I am sorry Michael, but our software was not setup to handle something quite like that. This maybe something we will add to the Pro version due out later this year.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2588146 Photo

5 posts

I see it's been a few years since this thread has been updated. We also need to offer flat rate shipping. Is there any way we can do this now? I have shopping cart creator pro. I see there is a minimum shipping cost, but I don't see how I can set up 1-6 items is 'x' amount, and 7-12 items is 'x' amount. Also, is there any way to set up a minimum purchase of items?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.