First attempt at new shop -error...

User 265255 Photo

29 posts

Finally, success.

Thank you.
User 480766 Photo

5 posts

I wondered why people werent purchasing.. I got this error when trying to purchase. What did I do wrong?
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/content/18/8518518/html/shop/ccdata/php/checkoutpps.cls.php on line 204
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Paula Reynolds wrote:
I wondered why people werent purchasing.. I got this error when trying to purchase. What did I do wrong?
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/content/18/8518518/html/shop/ccdata/php/checkoutpps.cls.php on line 204

It would help having a link to your shop and know what version/build you are using.... ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 480766 Photo

5 posts

www.cherishmymemories.com/shop/
Version - I installed the most recent one
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Paula Reynolds wrote:
www.cherishmymemories.com/shop/
Version - I installed the most recent one

Never assume you have the latest. Always stating the version number helps quite a bit. ;)

Looks like you have some server issues to resolve:
http://www.cherishmymemories.com/shop/c … ertest.php
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 480766 Photo

5 posts

Call me goofy, How do I find out which version Im using.. and those errors. what a can of whoop arse
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Paula Reynolds wrote:
Call me goofy, How do I find out which version Im using.. and those errors. what a can of whoop arse

Inside of the software, go to the Help Menu > About. The version and build number will be listed there.

You should be able to fix the sever errors with an FTP client by change the permissions of that folder so that it has read/write access.
User 480766 Photo

5 posts

Version 3.9 Build 4355
User 480766 Photo

5 posts

Thank you Scott Im going to go attack this thing. You guys rock

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.