Cofeecup Shopping Cart and PowWeb -...

User 13934 Photo

5 posts

I can't seem to get my cart working on PowWeb. Anyone out there have their cart on PowWeb.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What seems to be the problem? Can you give us a url?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 13934 Photo

5 posts

http://www.wkcomputing.com/phpsessions/index.php

Everything uploads OK and I can see my site in preview but I cannot get it to show up.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Are you sure that is the correct url? It sounds like you put in the wrong folder path under the server option. Example, you may have to enter in /public_html/phpsessions if that is where you want it to be.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 13934 Photo

5 posts

Hi. You have to have a folder called /phpsession in the root folder /htdocs. You upload the files to the /phpsession folder and you also have to set your path under the php scripts. Now everything is working fine.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.