Carriage Paid Orders? (Free Shipping)...

User 513064 Photo

65 posts

Hello,

Is it possible to adjust my cart to offer my customers free shipping ONLY if they spend over a particular amount?

Thanks
Andrew
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sorry, but that is not an option in Shopping Cart Creator. It is something you will find in a future update of Shopping Cart Creator Pro though.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 513064 Photo

65 posts

Thanks Scott. I shall look forward to buying this version when its released.
User 2161324 Photo

24 posts

When is this update to Pro being released? I see this was 2 years ago. Just curious. It would be a very useful feature. Thanks!
User 460351 Photo

24 posts

Bump: I am setting up a shopping cart and need this very option along with coupons. Are we even reasonably close to an update? I see we had a minor update recently and am hoping this means Shopping Cart is finally back in rotation.

Thanks.

Dave
User 2410279 Photo

13 posts

In Shopping Cart Creator Pro, the user is allowed to determine shipping costs based on either weight or manually.

I decided that weight will be the easier and more ideal route to take since my products will range from weights of 10~40 pounds each. It helps that UPS charges mainly on weight instead of dimensions or both dimensions and weight, such as FedEx.

The only ordeal I'm having now is that there may be customers who live in Alaska or Florida, places on the edges of the United States, where shipping hits it's maximum potential from my location.

I figured instead of typing out and defining costs for each of the 50 states, I'd create sub-zones, like the mid-west or the east coast but then I realized that some users may wise up and choose the closest option to that of my office. Is there a way around that flaw?

Any advice or insight on this matter from the admins/staff would be appreciated.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.