Setting Up a Shopping Page - Post ID...

User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

I am not sure if I will even be doing this, but here is my question. I am the president of a Corvette club and we host a few shows a year to raise money for different charities. I would like to set up a page that would allow people to register online. Also use it for the members to pay their annual dues and possibly sell club items such as shirts, jackets hat and so on.
So my question is, first is this possible with any of the Shopping Cart applications. Second, will it work with PayPal and major credit cards? I would assume that I will need to contact PayPal and our bank for the payments to be processed.
User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,086 posts

Hi Jack,

If i remember correctly we have already answered some of your questions in a previous post but i will answer them one more time.

I would like to set up a page that would allow people to register online.

I would create a form using Web Form Builder for your online registrations.

Also use it for the members to pay their annual dues and possibly sell club items such as shirts, jackets hat and so on.

Members would not be able to do that themselves you would have to create and maintain the store or assign someone to maintain it adding and removing items.

Second, will it work with PayPal and major credit cards?

Yes it works with Paypal and major credit cards via Paypal.

Hope this helps
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

Thanks Steve. I thought I posted this some few months back, but I could not find it. The dur=es are not an issue as much as the show registrations and the possible club shirts, jackets and so on.

As far as setting the payment up, I would assume I will need to coordinate that through PayPal.
User 2276240 Photo

194 posts

I forgot, but of the shopping cart programs available, which would you recommend for this, the Pro or the standard?

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.