Post your Pro Shops here. - Page 21 -...

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Jan

Can you share the script you are using with the users here that are needing the same thing you have done? That would be very helpful as there's quite a few people that have asked about translations and such and how to do it.
User 1250916 Photo

9 posts

Hey guy's,
here's my site. just something I threw together over the weekend for a new product I'm selling. It ain't much but I think it'll work for what I need. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. I'm still waiting on final approval from the manufacturer as to copyright, claims, and such. Thanks
Cory

www.bettersmokeshop.com
User 1250916 Photo

9 posts

Here's another one. This is actually my first one. The whole reason I bought SCC Pro in the first place. The link is to the home page of the website. Just click on the "Shop Meadowbrook" tab to get to the cart. It is still a work in progress so not all of the items are there yet. This is the cart I was talking about that Jo Ann replied to. Thanks for the reply Jo Ann!

www.mbchomes.com
User 2279183 Photo

13 posts

Almost done but open for business:

home splash page (click enter site to view store):
www.xygengraphix.com
User 2027363 Photo

9 posts

I'm a part time web designer working out of Ontario, Canada. I'm LOVING the Coffee Cup Pro and Designer Pro programs . . . so easy to use! I was able to integrate a custom html website with the cart program for one of my clients. You will see no cart . . . I have used the program like a catalogue, wherein we can add the cart in the future if my client so desires. I was able to duplicate the navigation in the cart program to use within the regular html website, so there's only slight variance when you go back and forth from site to shop. It was extremely easy to add the "ADD IT" or "SHARE THIS" buttons/links on each individual product page, as well as my client's logo. Oh Ya! I'm loving this program! (So are my clients). Please check it out! To see the actual shopping cart program in action, please CLICK ON MOBILITY SCOOTERS along top navigation. Thanks Coffee Cup people!

http://www.scootersdirect.ca

L. Fair
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Laura - Very nice example of a "different" use of the software. I knew it could be done, but hadn't seen a "live" example up to now. Thanks for sharing.
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Laura :: very impressive, nice an clean lookin

Justv one thing your click on link for stairlifts is going to a 404 page not found error, viewed in UK using firefox
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Viv @ Jewelcraft wrote:
Laura :: very impressive, nice an clean lookin

Justv one thing your click on link for stairlifts is going to a 404 page not found error, viewed in UK using firefox

It's working for me (may have already been fixed), but it's opening a new page (which is fine) and it's also changing the main page (overkill). Not sure why it would do both, unusual actually.

Great work on the site though for sure!
User 2027363 Photo

9 posts

Good Morning . . . scootersdirect.ca and stairliftsontario.com -- have been split into two separate sites now (as per client's request). So, we have the shopping cart program integrated into the scootersdirect.ca website, with links going directly this stairlift website. The two separate sites was done for SEO purposes . . . and it's working out well.

Thanks for your input everybody.

(404 Not found - yep I had missed that one when I changed links over to his new stairlift site - thought I caught them all - ooops missed one - fixed now - thanks!)

Laura
User 115072 Photo

7 posts

Hey - I just finished a shop for a client (and still working out a few bugs!).

www.cakepopmyheart.com

Thanks!

Mark

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.