Failed while saving products #4 -...

User 1906993 Photo

5 posts

Hi all,

For some reason it SCC Pro wont let me upload my shop, it keeps saying failed while saving products before it even uploads?

Thank you for your time
Darren
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Try right-clicking on the SCC icon and select Run Aministrator and try again.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1906993 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,

This still didn't work it gave me the same error message, Failed while saving products. I tried uploading it about 10 times and one of the times it worked and every other time it says the same error message?. The error is only since i installed SCCPRO on my new computer with windows 8.1?

Thanks for your time
Darren
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Check your anti-virus or any firewall to make sure they are not blocking SCC. Basically your OS is preventing SCC from writing to the Windows Temp folder. It needs that access to save and start the upload process.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1906993 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,

How do i find out if my OS is blocking SCC from writing to the windows temp folder|?

Thanks
Darren
User 1906993 Photo

5 posts

Hi Scott,

As soon as i removed MCAfee internet security from my computer and installed a different internet security, SCCPRO now works fine!

Thanks
Darren

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.