Digital Downloads - Page 1 - Post ID...

User 411087 Photo

31 posts

Just wondering how long it will be before SCCP provides a solution to handle digital downloads. Are we close :-)?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soon ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 411087 Photo

31 posts

Wow, now that was a FAST response! Thanks Scott, looking forward to it!
User 411087 Photo

31 posts

Really need the digital download portion on SSCP. Any closer to it being a part of SCCP? Just asking...will it be added before summer :-).
Thanks
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

I have learned the hard way never commit to an actual date for anything. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 29718 Photo

9 posts

Any updates?

You're gonna sell a whooole lotta copies of this software once this feature is functional!

:)

~Karen

User 2140665 Photo

58 posts

Wow, there must be a massive update coming, if I remember right the option for Coupons is coming soon too, and I hope extra shipping options on the update too, what a fantastic piece of software it is already :-)
User 509755 Photo

47 posts

I'm eagerly awaiting it too. Looking at Shopify in the meantime to hold me over now that they support digital downloads, but haven't tried it yet. The Shopify UI really is super user friendly and clean. I hope the new sccpro can approach that level of elegance.
Paul MacMartin
www.paulmacmartin.com
User 496244 Photo

13 posts

Hello - eagerly awaiting this as well. FEB of this year was a loooooong time ago. Any news? Need to pull the trigger soon on something that has this capability and found a few, but would like to support CC!
User 411087 Photo

31 posts

I first posted in Feb. relative to digital downloads option being implemented in SCCP. Wellllll it's now the latter part of August (6 months later). Still wondering...Will this be an option soon? :/

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.