S-Drive Traffic and Compatibility -...

User 414501 Photo

564 posts

Does anyone know if S-Drive works with RSD? The S-Drive page on CC web site only mentions VSD, which has been retired. Also, does anyone know how much traffic S-Drive can handle? Can it handle spikes in traffic? I assume the company probably markets the bandwidth as "unlimited" (as all hosting companies do now), but the "unlimited" has been mis-used by web hosting, cell phone companies, etc to the point that it has no real meaning. Consumers have finally figured out that "unlimited" really just means you have to read the fine print to find out what the limits are. I just want to make sure if my site gets some publicity that causes a traffic spike, the host won't stop delivering my content because I reached some secret hidden limit that was buried deep in the recesses of the fine print.
Chad Spillars
"Look I finally made myself a signature!"
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Yes, works with RSD very well. Just click the Publish icon and then enter your credentials. Traffic should not be any problems as well, but priority of traffic is always giving to paid plans and not free ones. If traffic is important, get on the Webbie plan so you have priority access.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.